Getting bonuses is like getting a little present you didn’t expect. Although in some areas, getting bonuses became a routine created to attract more customers.
Getting bonuses is like getting a little present you didn’t expect. Although in some areas, getting bonuses became a routine created to attract more customers. Like on casino websites – there are so many of them and so many people interested in gaming, websites offer a bonus system to reward you for some actions.
There is a huge number of bonuses and their categories, but the most understandable one is based on the gamers’ engagement levels:
- Signing up bonus. A reward you get for registration in the system – usually free spins to encourage you to try the games out;
- Players’ bonuses. After you sign up and start playing, the website can offer you deposit and no deposit bonuses:
- Deposit bonuses are given to the new members who has made their first deposit. It matches the deposit amount and you can withdraw or use that money after meeting some requirements – wagering a specific amount and for a limited time-frame;
- No deposit bonuses – free spins or sometimes a small cash reward you get for playing. There are no strings attached and you can use them right away. Use these free spins no deposit bonuses to try out games and see if you want to start depositing and making money out of it.
- Loyalty-level bonuses for frequent and VIP-players. The website gives you points for spending some amount of money. The more you play – the more points you earn. After collecting a specific sum, you can withdraw them.
- Bonuses for losing. The newest kind of rewards implemented. Basically, the website gives you some percentage of lost money back on a regular basis. For example, the percentage is 20%, so if you lose $200 you get $40 as a cashback.
The reward system, especially the no deposit one, is a great opportunity to try something new and see if you want to make it a part of your life’s routine.